Terms & Conditions
The Wellbeing Practice Ltd provides products (development programmes) and services. By becoming a client of The Wellbeing Practice Ltd you enter into a contract by which you:
- Confirm that you are willing to participate fully in the services / development programme.
- Agree to pay the relevant fees.
- Agree to take full responsibility for your actions and opinions.
- Agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse clients for any reason.
If you are enrolling on a development programme that involves working with vulnerable clients or clients under the age of 18 you further confirm that:
You have legitimate and legal access to work with those clients and that you have sought the permission of any relevant head of establishment to work with those clients; You have no undeclared offences that might put your clients at risk; You will not work with any client, either individually or in a group, without gaining informed consent from the client or, in case of children, their parents or legal guardians.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Contacting The Wellbeing Practice Ltd to work with an individual or school / college / university constitutes permission to work with that individual or school / college / university and for payment to be made as per payment terms and conditions set out below.
From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Wellbeing Practice Ltd’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Wellbeing Practice Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Wellbeing Practice Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Wellbeing Practice Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of The Wellbeing Practice Ltd ©The Wellbeing Practice Ltd 2013. ALL rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The Wellbeing Practice Ltd provides:
- Educational psychology services
- Educational and business consultancy services
- Coaching services
- Individual, group, class and whole school support
- Support to children, young people, parents, adults, schools, colleges, universities and organisations
Services described and presented throughout the site are for general guidance only. Individual psychologists and other professionals may use their professional judgement on a case-by-case basis to deliver the services offered (including choice of resources used) to best meet the needs of the client. They may adapt, refine, select, limit, extend, remove or re-apply measures on the basis of the individual circumstances of the client and on the basis of professional good practice. The service descriptions advanced represent general good practice and our service delivery model, but this may change on a case by case basis dependent on the needs and circumstances of the client.
Payment Terms for Assessments and Coaching
Full payment by cheque or cash will need to be made on the day of the appointment. For any payments not made on the day, an additional £25.00 administration fee will be charged.
Cancellation or Change of Appointment for Assessments and Coaching
The Wellbeing Practice Ltd has a clear policy regarding changes to booked appointments. This is to give the psychologist a reasonable opportunity to re-schedule your appointment and make the timeslot available to another client.
We ask that you provide at least 2 working days notice of a change prior to the confirmed appointment. We can then reschedule your appointment for you.
Less than 2 working days notice of a change to an appointment is not sufficient for us to re-allocate your appointment timeslot to another client. Cancellations received less than 2 working days prior to your confirmed appointment will therefore be charged in full. Time details of calls making cancellations will be recorded for verification.
Missed appointments without any notice will be charged in full.
Should The Wellbeing Practice Ltd find it necessary to change an appointment booking, you will of course immediately be offered an alternative appointment. This is a very rare occurrence. The Wellbeing Practice Ltd cannot accept financial liability for any changes to appointments that it is obliged to make.
Payment Terms for Development Programmes
Full payment must normally be made by cheque at the time of booking or within 28 days of invoice. Full cleared payment must be received before you attend the development programme if this is within 28 days of invoice. Places might be limited and will only be confirmed on receipt of your payment. In the event of late payment we reserve the right to not accept future course bookings and to cancel delegates’ course bookings from your institution. We also reserve the right to charge interest on outstanding invoices at the rate of 2% per calendar month.
By submitting a booking to us, by whatever means, you are acknowledging that you have received authorisation for this expenditure from the relevant person at your institution.
We reserve the right to change programme fees without notice. This will not affect those who have already booked on the course at an agreed rate.
All payments are non-refundable except as stated below:
- Cancellation of Place on Development Programmes
You have 7 days from the date we accept your booking to withdraw from a development programme. If during this period you decide not to continue you must inform us in writing. 7 days after we have received your booking or when you have started a course, whichever is the sooner, you are liable for the full payment of fees whether or not you choose to attend the programme. Only in the case of considerable extenuating circumstances will The Wellbeing Practice Ltd consider a full or partial refund and this will be subject to a reasonable administrative charge being made. Our decision on this matter will be final.
- Cancellation of Courses and Changes to Content
The Wellbeing Practice Ltd. Development programmes are constantly updated and improved and we reserve the right to alter any of the course content without prior notice. The Wellbeing Practice Ltd will make every effort to provide the services as specified, but, if for any reason beyond its control it is unable to do so, neither The Wellbeing Practice Ltd nor its directors or employees shall be liable for any resulting loss or damage. In such circumstances, delegates will be offered an alternative date, a credit note or a full refund.
Development programmes normally run with a suitable minimum number of participants. Should a course be cancelled because of shortage of participants you will be offered a place on an alternative course or a full refund of the fee.
Clients of The Wellbeing Practice Ltd must provide an accurate and complete postal address, contact telephone number and email address. We may refuse or cancel your appointment if you do not supply these. Your details will not be used for any purpose other than the efficient and effective running of The Wellbeing Practice Ltd.
The majority of correspondence with and from The Wellbeing Practice Ltd is conducted electronically using email. Your details will be added automatically to our database. Your details will not be passed to any third party without your permission, unless requested by law or a similar authority.
The Wellbeing Practice Ltd abides by the Data Protection Act. The Wellbeing Practice Ltd may contact you from time to time with products or information in which you might be interested. If you no longer wish to receive this information please contact us.
Rights and responsibilities of The Wellbeing Practice Ltd
Depending on the product / service purchased The Wellbeing Practice Ltd agrees to provide its clients with some or all of the following:
- Appropriate Assessments
- Written reports where relevant, usually within 10 working days of the appointment
- Relevant course material
The Wellbeing Practice Ltd reserves the right to terminate any appointments if it suspects that any part of these terms and conditions have been broken.
Liability and contractual obligations
No other statements in the training materials, on the website or e-mail correspondence may be taken to imply any contractual obligation by The Wellbeing Practice Ltd.
The materials, training and courses provided by The Wellbeing Practice Ltd cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. Neither The Wellbeing Practice Ltd nor its employees, trainers or consultants can accept responsibility for delegates’ actions, or those of other people reading the course notes or interpreting the training in litigation, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the training or the training notes.
Information, whether on the web or in any other form, is provided for the use of clients and others at their own discretion. No liability will be accepted for the accuracy of any information or the consequences of its use by clients or others.